- Superb development site
- Outline planning permission granted
- Four luxury detached dwellings
- Ref no ERE/0921/0015
- Granted 3rd March 2022
- Sought after village location
- Approx 1.2 acres
The sizes are based on a 300mm cavity wall and are as follows:
184sqm Indicative gross internal floor area over two storeys (no front facing windows so rooms in the roof). This also has an additional 30.5sqm in the form of an attached garage. This could be added to the space in the home.
175sqm Indicative gross internal floor area over two storeys. This has no garage so that would need to be deducted if creating an internal garage.
175sqm Indicative gross internal floor area over two storeys. This has no garage so that would need to be deducted if creating an internal garage
172sqm Indicative gross internal floor area over two storeys. This has a detached double garage of an additional 30sqm.
Draycott itself is a highly desirable and convenient residential location having easy access to M1 A52 A38 East Midlands Airport and Long Eaton train station, which provides a direct service to Nottingham, Derby, Birmingham and London. Te village has a variety of shops and public houses, a well-regarded Primary and Infant school, feeding into Willthorpe and Friesland Secondary Schools. The village also has an excellent bus route service to Nottingham, Derby and Long Eaton, where a wider variety of amenities can be found.
The sizes are based on a 300mm cavity wall and are as...
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.