Forester's Gate is an exciting new collection of two, three and four-bedroom homes, conveniently located less than a mile from Swadlincote town centre.
The Bardale’s contemporary kitchen diner features quality appliances, a separate utility room and an informal dining area.
Across the hall, a dual aspect living room is filled with light from french doors, leading out to the private garden and separate garage.
An inviting master suite is the perfect retreat after a busy day, complete with fitted wardrobes and a sleek en suite shower room.
Along with the elegant main bathroom, two additional bedrooms provide space for guests or a growing family.
- A convenient location with easy access to Tamworth, Derby and Leicester
- French doors opening onto the rear garden
- Stylish kitchen / diner with quality appliances and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine
- Sleek en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to the master bedroom
- Bright Living Spaces
- Energy efficient boiler and thermostatic radiators
- Seperate Garage and Off Street Parking
- 10 Year New Home Warranty
Despite its close proximity to the town, Forester's Gate is just a short walk from several green open spaces. Along with Eureka Park and Maurice Lea Memorial Park, Swadlincote Woodlands and Park offers 33 hectares of woodland and parkland.
With a choice of 12 beautifully-designed layouts - all featuring a beautiful bathroom, a superb specification and a stylish fitted kitchen - you’re sure to find a home to suit your lifestyle.
Living Room 10' 9" x 16' 11" ( 3.28m x 5.16m )
Guest W.C / Cloakroom
Kitchen / Diner 9' 4" x 16' 11" ( 2.84m x 5.16m )
Utility 6' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.01m x 1.75m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 9' 6" max x 16' 11" max ( 2.90m max x 5.16m max )
En-Suite 5' 9" max x 4' 8" ( 1.75m max x 1.42m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 10' 10" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.30m max x 2.06m max )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.01m x 1.70m )
Front And Rear Garden
Off Street Parking