The Old Smithy is a spectacular Grade II Listed, four bedroom property located on Church Lane, Middleton.
On the ground floor of the property, you are welcomed in via the spacious hallway which leads into a characterful living room with feature brick fireplace and a further two large reception rooms. The kitchen is a large country style kitchen, with range cooker, two dishwashers, an intergrated coffee machine, fridge freezer and microwave. Off the kitchen is a separate utility room, with access out onto the side of the property, a downstairs W.C.and a cellar.
Upstairs, there are phenomenal rural views from each of the four double bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Two out of the three bedrooms on the first floor have private en-suite bathrooms fitted with a modern three piece suite-both inclusive of roll top bathtubs, plus a further shower. Two of the bedrooms also has fitted wardrobes boasting plentiful storage space.
The Old Smithy has a large gated driveway, with ample parking for numerous cars; there are also two garages on the grounds of the property and various others out buildings available.
This is a MUST SEE property, please call us on to arrange your viewing!
Full referencing required.
Available Now!! Call the office today on 0121 749 7888 to book your viewing.
LANDLORDS URGENTLY REQUIRED, WE HAVE TENANTS WAITING. CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE MARKET APPRAISAL ON 0121 749 7888.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8005-6886-5929-1526-0613.
- EPC: E
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FULLY KITTED COUNTRY KITCHEN
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- GATED DRIVEWAY
- AVAIALBLE NOW!