Property Estate Agent – NVQ Apprentice Sales Negotiator
Competitive Basic Salary - Uncapped Commission - Career Progression
Burchell Edwards Estate Agents are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, Conveyancing and more!
We are currently recruiting for a NVQ Apprentice Sales Negotiator to join our Residential Sales team in our branch.
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity.Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that the vendor is immediately advised of the details
- Ensure than when an offer is accepted that all administrative duties are attended to and that the sale is actively progressed through to a satisfactory and business like conclusion.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Ensure every effort is made to cross sell Connells products, in particular, on every occasion attempt to gain an introduction to Connells Home Conveyancing and Connells Mortgage Services.
- Optimise every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain Instructions
- Undertake valuations in a professional manner and in such a way that the vendor forms a positive and favourable impression of Connells ability to meet their needs.
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment with minimal supervision.
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate.
- A team player with excellent organisational skills.
- You must be a car owner with a full driving licence (preferably clean