Burchell Edwards Estate Agents In Ripley
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01212227382.
We at Burchell Edwards estate agents in Ripley would love to SELL or LET your home!
Burchell Edwards is an estate and letting agent located in Ripley and covers the surrounding areas. We sell and rent houses in Ripley, Heage, Marehay, Denby, Waingroves, Codnor, Pentrich, Loscoe, Heanor, Somercotes, Leabrooks, Swanwick, Alfreton, South Normanton, Newton, Higham, Morton, Tibshelf, Westhouses and Codnor Park. We help thousands of people with their house sale every year. We also deal with hundreds of landlords and registered applicants, have an independant referencing system to provide the most comprehensive checks on tenants possible.
Dealing with both first time and experienced investors daily, we can provide advice and information to clients on possible investment opportunities aswell as notifying registered clients of possible properties that come to the market.
Our letting's team offers flexible services including find tenant only, rent collection and full management.
We take pride in providing customers with an efficient, personal service and we are committed to...More >
- Offering a range of services including Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Advice, Conveyancing, Surveys and many more.
- Prime office location.
- Dedicated letting's support centres for property management, accounting and administration to allow us to focus on letting your property.
- A proactive and enthusiastic team, fully qualified and knowledgeable of the area
- Specialist Rental Guarantee product to help protect landlords income and cover related legal costs. T&C apply.
- We perform an extensive background check on our potential tenants, to find the right tennat for our landlords.