**AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSIT**
This gorgeous new build modern apartment located on the third floor of Lamprey Court, Chelmsley Wood comprises of an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, a large living room with juliet balcony overlooking greenland, modern kitchen with hob, oven, fridge freezer, modern bathroom with shower over bath and two good sized bedrooms.
Benefitting from Gas central heating, double glazing and a parking bay to front.
Full referencing required.
Available September, Call the office today on 0121 749 7888 to book your viewing.
LANDLORDS URGENTLY REQUIRED, WE HAVE TENANTS WAITING. CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE MARKET APPRAISAL ON 0121 749 7888.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0348-3036-7353-4253-7990.
- EPC: B
- THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- COSY LOUNGE
- GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER!